St Katharine’s CE Primary School
Pupil Premium and E6 funding allocation 2017/18
In this financial year we recieved £8,190 of pupil premium funding.
This funding has been allocated to the following areas to support those children in receipt of Pupil Premium.
- Contribute to the provision of SEND Lead 0.3 to manage interventions and quality assure impact
- Catch up reading programmes: 1-1 reading intervention
- Inference reading groups
- ELSA (emotional literacy support assisstant): children identified / referred to have targetted support.
- Numbers counts: small group and 1-1 support for targeted learners
- Reading and spelling precision 1-1 teaching
- Access to secondary school PSA* to support pastoral and multi-agency work with children and families
- Children targeted for specific interventions are carefully tracked and identified in the school’s provision map
- Tracking of individuals at a whole school and specific Vulnerable Learner Level identifies the impact of planned intervention.
*we are able to buy in the services of the PSA employed directly by St. John’s School Marlborough. This is costed on a case by case basis.